MonthlyPeriod!

mula sa SmallRoom Publication landlord: denster

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

...And The Winner Is...

For the game proper click here.
Thursday night. James offered me and Memen to have a few drinks since Monday will be Memen's birthday. James will be on duty at work that day that he decided to waste some money now just in case he will not be able to attend the official celebration. Red Horse & Chippy with no dinner formulates a bad combination. Hence, I was late at work last Friday and was hauling a headache. To add insult to injury, my order of egg sandwich was missing. Surely it was a lovely Friday (with pun intended).

With disappointment and aching head repeatedly stabbing my mind, I opened and logged in to my computer, signed in on my Yahoo Messenger. And greeted my constant YM buddy ebtg:
"Morning fwend :D"

Then suddenly, the game came crawling back to my mind. Hmm, did I just sent a message with an emoticon on it? And that was it! Voila! Alas! Eureka! ebtg leads the game by 1 point! What will I do? Answer: Make ebtg bleed a point for me. Hehehe. I did all the tricks on the book to equalize the game but to no avail. ebtg was totally prepared that day. Hehehe. At 6pm, it was obvious. ebtg won the game from the very start. I owe her one curly tops.

Lesson Learned: Never drink without having dinner first and never get disappointed to a lost egg sandwich that was just misplaced at a wrong table for you might lose a game, by one point. Hehehe. Congrats and Morning fwend :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home