MonthlyPeriod!

mula sa SmallRoom Publication landlord: denster

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ode To Pochi

At the office, I like to write about cold coffee, fruitful conversations and tedious work. I love to write about variety of music, old and new web logs, and current politic issues.

Where instant coffee will be poured on hot water and wait for it to become warm and ready to drink. I like downing coffee like a bottom's up shot in contrast with the feel-blow-zip_a_little-ouch_it's_hot-do_it_again combo. And then came Starbucks where cold coffee shots are served in different sizes and with different friends you want drink along with. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share a frap coffee with you always.

Where conversations are abundant and boundless and unlimited. Where you can go from one place to another and never feel unwelcome and out of place. And you can talk about anything under the sun that moves you an inch a little closer of getting to know more about one another. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share serious talks with you always. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share a funny joke or two with you always.

I hate tedious works and that's all I can say about it.

Where music is for free. Just find someone who got a copy. And find a site where downloading music is free. Where music tells a story about the past, the present and the upcoming future. How music became soundtrack of our lives. And music reveals some secrets well hidden along with skeletons in the closet of someone. And music makes you wanna sing a long and dance a little. And music saves you from being silent all the time. Music is a sanctuary. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share songlists and cd's and ripped songs and flash drives with you always. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share and live a song or two with you always.

Where web logs or blogs are the "in" thing nowadays. And everyone's trying to read what's new, where are the pictures, why is someone happy, when was it posted and who dropped by for a comment. And everyone wants to share their own stories left untold. And where you'll know what happened last night or how many cigarettes have been abused. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share a story or two with you always. Happy thing like this makes wanna write more about how happy I am to share a portion of my life with you always.

I hate current politic issues and that's all I can say about it.

At the office, I like to write about cold coffee, fruitful conversations and tedious work. I love to write about variety of music, old and new web logs, and current politics issues. Happy things like these makes me wanna be with you always. Happy things like these are hot item nowadays. Makes you wanna be happy no more and curse and kill all those people talking about tedious works and current politic issues and hot items. And it makes you happy again. Au revoir, Pochi :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home