MonthlyPeriod!

mula sa SmallRoom Publication landlord: denster

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Friendster Killed The Classic Slum Book

TOP 2

Top 2 films I'd watch over and over again:
1. SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE, my all-time favorite
2. Tie between THE WEDDING SINGER & 50 FIRST DATES, the best si Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore together

Top 2 songs I can listen to again and again:
1. Recently, THE DAY YOU SAID GOODNIGHT ng Hale
2. At yung madalas ko gitarahin na SAD TO BELONG ni England Dan at John Ford Coley

Top 2 books I read from cover to cover?
1. THE DA VINCI CODE by Dan Brown
2. ANGELS & DEMONS by Dan Brown

Top 2 reasons to watch television:
1. TO SEE WHAT'S NEW
2. TO PLAINLY SURF

Top 2 places I'd want to visit 10 yrs. from now:
1. ITALY
2. CALIFORNIA

Top 2 great men you've encountered:
1. JUAN FLAVIER nung high school
2. KRIS AQUINO sa buy & sell (ultimate crush)

Top 2 obsessions:
1. OWN A WEBSITE
2. TO WRITE A BOOK

Top 2 favorite cartoon character:
1. THE SIMPSONS
2. BIOMAN (PINK 5/KIMBERLY in particular)

Top 2 favorite girls name:
1. DENISE
2. PAULINE

Top 2 favorite guys name:
1. DENSE
2. DENSTER

Top 2 favorite foods:
1. SEA FOODS
2. MENUDO

Top 2 favorite snacks:
1. CIGARETTE
2. HALLS

Top 2 favorite website:
1. YAHOO
2. A LOT OF WEB LOG

IF I WERE...

If I were a month I would be:
* JUNE

If I were a day of the week I would be:
* SATURDAY

If I were a time of day I would be:
* 12:00MN

If I were a planet I would be:
* EARTH

If I were a sea animal I would be:
* HUMUHUMUNUKUNUKUAPUAA (Longest fish name, though i haven't seen one)

If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
* A REMOTE CONTROL

If I were a movie title I would be:
* SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE

If I were a drink I would be:
* COFFEE

If I were a line from shakespeare I would be:
* "GOOD NIGHT, GOOD NIGHT! PARTING IS SUCH SWEET SORROW." -- From Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 185)
In this poignant scene the doomed lovers have just exchanged their vows of undying love and devotion. This dialogue is one of the richest and best known in literature. They hope to devise a plan to meet again and be married, but their conversation is interrupted by Juliet's nurse, who has been searching for her. The two lovers try to say goodnight but run back to each other again and again, until finally Juliet speaks the famous line, ".....that I shall say good night till it be tomorrow." The simultaneous pain of parting and pleasurable anticipation of their next meeting drives the lovers towards their fate.


If i were a flower/plant I would be:
* a ROSE, my birth flower

If were a kind of weather I would be:
* WINTER

if I were a musical instrument I would be:
* GUITAR

if I were a song title I would be:
* HAKUNA MATATA

If I were a color I would be:
* PINK

If I were a vegetable I would be:
* KANGKONG

If I were a sound I would be:
* THE SOUND YOU'LL LAST HEAR BEFORE YOU FELL ASLEEP

If I were an element I would be:
* Hg

If I were a car I would be:
* YOUR LAST RIDE

If I were a song I would be:
* YOUR LAST SONG

If I were a book I would be written by:
* DAN BROWN

If I were a food I would be:
* AWFUL BUT SWEET

If I were a place I would be:
* THE PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG

If I were an object I would be:
* AN OBJECTION

If I were a taste I would be:
* BITTERSWEET

If I were a scent I would be:
* I SMELL SEX AND CANDY HERE

If I were a word I would be:
* AU REVOIR

If I were an emotion I would be:
* YOUR EMOTION

If I were a facial expression I would be:
* ~O)

If I were a cartoon character I would be:
* LISA SIMPSON

If I were a number I would be:
* 6

If i were a fairy tale princess i would be:
* LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

If i were some kind of performer, i would be:
* PERFORMING

If i were an alcoholic beverage, i would be:
* GIN POMELO

WALA LANG...

1. during lunchtime, do you get a drink first or the food?
~ FOOD

2. more rice than ulam or more ulam than rice?

~ ENOUGH RICE FOR THE GIVEN ULAM

3. how many cups of rice do u consume per day?
~ 2, 1 1/2, 1; depends on the budget

4. do you bite utensils?
~ NOPE

5. can fruits serve as ulam?
~ MANGGA

6. do you put peanut butter on both sides of the bread or just one side?
~ ONE SIDE

7. do you drink water from the pitcher bottle?
~ MINSAN, 'pag uhaw na uhaw at mukhang mauubos ko naman...

8. would you drink beer or any hard drink with astraw?
~ MAYBE

9. if you were eating potato chips and one fell on your lap, would you still pick it up and eat it?
~ BASTA WALA PANG 5 SECONDS

10. would you eat horse rectum for a thousand pesos? a hundred? a billion??
~ A BILLION SIGURO, basta walang video coverage

11. do you eat balut?
~ YUP

12. do you believe that siopao is made of cat meat?
~ NOPE

13. have you tried eating dog meat?
~ PULUTAN

14. you like sisig?
~ YUP

15. are you a coffee addict?
~ VERY MUCH

16. do you spend a lot of money on food?
~ NOPE, on VCD and audio CD lang

17. lutong bahay or fastfood?
~ DEPENDE SA PAGKAIN

18. do you still bring a lunchbox to work?
~ NOPE

19. would you share a glass of water with a friend?
~ OO NAMAN

20. would you share a spoon with a friend?
~ BEEN THERE

21. Would you eat your friends' leftovers if you were broke?
~ NEVER TRIED

22. ever had a food fight?
~ NOPE

23. are you a messy eater?
~ YES, lalo na as BigMac

24. pepsi or coke?
~ ANY

25. sprite or seven up?
~ANY

26. scrambled eggs or sunny side up?
~ SUNNY SIDE UP

27. what do you think of leftovers?
~ NAIWAN SA BANDANG KALIWA?

28. Do you recycle plastic cups and utensils?
~ HINDI NA YATA

29. can you do something else while eating or drinking?
~ TEXT, WATCH ON TV, CHAT

30. can you squirt milk out of your eyes?
~ MERONG NAKAKAGAWA NITO?

31. Have you tried drinking water with a little sugar?
~ YUP

32. cold pizza or warm beer?
~ COLD PIZZA

33. thought of eating gum under benches/tables/chair?
~ KAHIT THOUGHT, HINDI PA NAMAN. I hope that's normal.

34. ever seen a pig/cow/goat being butchered?
~ PIG, YES

35. ever licked maple syrup off someone else's skin?
~ NOPE.

MGA FRIENDS MO

1. FriEnd mO nA cuTe MaG sMiLe
> ebtg

2. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG KuManTa
> HOPE

3. FriEnd mO nA Lagi mOnG KasAmA
> ERIC, ISRAEL, JOMAR, MELISSA, HOPE, MELVIN

4. FriEnd mO nA LagiNg WaLa sA BaHaY nLa
> YAMITO

5. FriEnd mO nA Lagi mOnG Ka-cHaT:
> ebtg, GRACE, VINNA

6. FriEnd mO nA Lagi mOng Ka-TexT
> FWEND, si MELISSA minsan

7. FriEnd mO nA Lagi mOnG KauSaP sA pHoNe
> YAMITO

8. FriEnd mO nA Lagi mOnG NaMiMisS
> FWEND

9. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG ManUoD nG MoViEs
> MELISSA, JING

10. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG MaKiniG nG mUsiC
> ebtg, MELISSA, HOPE

11. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG MaGpA BurN nG CD
> ANTO, ERIC

12. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG MaTuLoG nG MaaGa
> WALA YATA

13. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG MaTuLog nG LaTe
> LAHAT YATA

14. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG TuMaMBaY KnGsAan-sAan
> EAJAY, GENG, AT MGA TROPANG PEEP STREET

15. FriEnd mO nA MaHiLiG TuMaMBaYsA BaHaY niLa
> DI KO ALAM KUNG SINO EH

16. LasT qUesTiOn, mhL mo b cLa?!
> DEFINITELY

*^%&$#@_+

1. like to walk under the rain?
- YUP

2.Sleep with or without clothes on?
- DEPENDS ON THE TEMPERATURE

3.Prefer black or blue pens?
- BLACK

4.Dress up on Halloween?
- NOPE

5.Like to travel?
- LOVE TO

6.Like someone?
- YUP

7.Does he/she know?
- SHE DOESN'T

8.cute ba cya?
- OO NAMAN

9.Think you're attractive?
- NOPE

10.Want to marry?
- ALREADY

11.Who?
- MY WIFE

12.Alaska or Hawaii?
- HAWAII

13.Are you a good student?
- MAYBE

14.Are you currently in a relationship?
- YUP

15.Are you involved in sports?
- SLAM DANCING

16.Christmas or Halloween?
- CHRISTMAS

17.Colored or black-and-white photo?
- COLORED

18.Does long distance relationships work?
- HINDI NAG-WORK SA AKIN EH

19.Do you believe in astrology?

- NOPE

20. Do you believe in GoD?

- I BELIEVE THAT THERE'S A STICKERHAPPYMAN UP THERE

21.Do you believe in love at first sight?
- MINSAN

22.Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
- NOPE

23.Are u an outgoing person?
- HOME BOY

24.Do you have a job?
- YUP

25.Do you make fun of people?
- NOPE

26.Do you think dreams eventually come true?
- YUNG IBA

27.Fave thing to do?
- WRITE, DRAW, READ, SOUNDTRIP, PLAY MY GUITAR, PLAY WITH MY BABY

30.Chocolates or Candy?
- NEITHER

31.Fave. person?
- KRIS AQUINO

32.Favorite body part of the opposite sex?
- ARMPIT, HER SWEAT

33.Favorite food?
- SEA FOODS, ANYTHING KILAWIN, MENUDO

34.Go to the movies or rent?
- BOTH

37. How's the weather right now?
- MADILIM, MALAMANG GABI NA

38.Hug or kiss?
- KISS

39.Last person you talked to on the phone?
- MY WIFE

40.Last time you showered?

- 6AM

41.Loud or soft music?
- DATI LOUD LANG, NGAYON NA-INFLUENCE NA'KO NG OTHER GENRE

42. McDonalds or Burger King?
- McDO

43.More romantic? baths or shower?
- SHOWER

44.Night or day?
- NIGHT

45.Number of pillows on ur bed?
- MGA SAMPU YATA

46.Piano or guitar?
- GUITAR

47.Read or write?
- WRITE

48.Single or taken?
- SHE'S ALREADY TAKEN ME

49.Snow or water?
- SNOW

50.What are you going to do tomorrow?
- BLOG, BROWSE, CHECK E-MAIL, DO A LITTLE WORK

51.what clothes are you wearing?
- BABY PINK LONG SLEEVE

52.What do you drink?
- WATER, ORANGE JUICE, COFFEE, BEER, GIN. 'YUN

53.What's ur wallpaper on your computer?
- RECENT PICTURE NG BABY KO

54.What's right next to you?
- SCANNER

55.What's your bedtime?
- HANGGA'T MAY YOSI

56.What's your name?
- DENSTER

57. Wat time do you get up in the morning?
- QUARTER TO SIX

58.Who do you talk to the most online?
- ebtg DATI, NGAYON OCCASIONAL NA LANG. MINSAN SI GRACE. MINSAN SI VINNA.

59. What would you like to say to the person who hurt you most?
- NEXT TIME, BETTER LUCK. J:D

ANO PA BA...

*wat song are ya listening to now?
> YOU AND ME ng LIFEHOUSE

*wat shirt colour ya ar wearing now?
> WHITE WITH COMPANY LOGO

*now ,who's on ur mind?
> SOMEONE

*now, wat lyrics do ya like so much?
> SHE'S ALREADY TAKEN, SHE'S ALREADY TAKEN, SHE'S ALREADY TAKEN ME

*where do ya feel like going now?
> SA STARBUCKS PERO WALA AKONG PERA EH.

*wat movie do ya want to watch?
> WAR OF THE WORLDS at BATMAN BEGINS

*now, wat do ya want most?
> MOVIE MARATHON SA BAHAY

*now, wat are ya eating n drinking?
> WALA

*current mood right now?
> GOOD

*when is ur birthday?
> RECENTLY

*where did ya buy ur sch bag?
>NO BAG ON MY LAST YEAR AS A STUDENT. Ahm, isang tinuping yellow paper sa loob ng calculator lang ang dala ko pagpasok nung college.
Nung long hair pa ako, pumapasok ako sa school na sira ang pants at shirt at may hawak na notebook na ang cover ay si Judy Ann Santos.

*where did ya buy ur pencil box?
> Sa NATIONAL BOOKSTORE siguro, tagal na noon eh.

*how was school today?
> Siguro, MARAMING STUDENTS.

*worst subject?
> HUMANITIES. I did not learn anything from it. Siguro dahil twice amonth lang pumapasok yung prof namin.

*for ur last exam, what was ur level position?>
FORGOTTEN na.

*last time ya fell in love?
> ALWAYS

*last movie ya watched? wit whom?
> OCEAN TWELVE. ALONE

*last shirt ya wore before this shirt?
> MY WONWADO SHIRT.

*last thing ya held?
> CELLPHONE

*last time ya cried? y?
> CAN'T REMEMBER. SOMETHING WAS LOST KASI EH.

*last place ya went? with?
> SA GILID NG OFFICE, NAG-YOSI. ALONE.

*last dream?>
WALA PA, recently. Weird, huh?

*last prson hu called you.
> MY WIFE

*last testi. ya got?

> FROM SHY GANDA, Tuesday, May 17, 2005:
etong c DENSTER matalino to, panoko nasabi? kaso tutor ko sya saanalysis, 1,2,3 ata, ewan ko basta tutor ko Cya, natatandaan ko pa nung tinuruannya ko kulang na lang sumuko sya dahilsa kakulitan ko dahil paulit ulit langun tanong ko hahaha, natatandaan mo unnun tambay pa tayo sa field, tapos syadin nagturo sa kin pano bumuo ng cube,kaya lahat ng barkada marunong bumuo ngcube. magaling syang mag gitara taposako pakakantahin nya, kung
ano requestko kyang kya nya un, tagal na din natingmagkakakilala noh, sana magkaroon ngreunion, un tipong
binyagan ng isa sabarkada pero mukhang lahat kyo may asawana e, o sige wait nyo na lang ako, kasobaka may apo na kayo nun hehehe ingats lagi, hope to see u someday again

*last message ya got in friendster?
> REQUEST ng Copy of Monthly Period Fanzine Issue Number 7 courtesy of Bitoy

*last thing ya did?
> POSTING THIS ONE.

*last present u got?
> Ahm, UNDERWEAR SET, courtesy of my wife. Pang-one week.

*last present ya gave to someone?
> Ahm, KISSES at SAMPALOC. Inuwian ko misis ko last last night.

*last issue u read in the newspaper?
> GAME 6 NG NBA. Detroit vs. San Antonio.

*who's the first person ya love ?
> ALICIA GONZALES, FIRST LOVE.

*how many guy/girl's ya like before ?
> MADAMI. Like lang naman 'di ba?

*r ya in a relationship now ?
> YUP. with binding contract pa.

ngayon ko lang na-i-post

1. the last movie you watched?
::... OCEAN TWELVE

2. the last tv show you watched?
::... PUNK'D sa MTV last last night. 'Yung episode na nabiktima si Dirk Nowitzki (idol) ng Dallas Mavericks

3. the last song you heard?
:::... Bago mamatay yung mp3 player ko, THE DAY YOU SAID GOODNIGHT ng HALE.

4. the last thing you bought?
... YOSI.

5.the last place you went to?
:::... SA GILID NG OFFICE, NAG-YOSI.

6. the last food you ate?
::... ROASTED BEEF HOTDOG SA 7-11

7. the last thing you heard from your parents?
... SIGE

8. the last thing you said to your parents?
:::... PASOK NA KO...

9. the last thing you said to one of your friends?
... KAIN NA TAYO...

10. the last book you read?
:... Currently reading DECEPTION POINT by DAN BROWN

Who was:
1. the last person you called?

...Wala na akong load eh, nag-miss call lang ako kay ERIC kanina... inaya kong mag-toothbrush.

2. the last person who texted you a quote?
... Quote? Ahm MERON joke, tungkol sa Astronaut.

3. the last person you texted?
::... MY WIFE

4. the last person who texted you?
:::.. Si EAJAY, pinapasoli na ang mga hiniram kong CD...

5. the last person who said good night
... WALA yata kagabi...

6. the last person who said i love you?
:::.. MY WIFE

7. the last person who gave you a testimonial?
:::...Si SHYLINY (siya nga pala ang source ko ng mga friendster ek-ek na ito.)

8. the last person who sent u a msg in friendster?
....Si BITOY, humingi ng copy ng fanzine

9. the last person you hugged?
:... YAHOO, my baby

10. the last person you saw on tv?
... MAGANDANG UMAGA PILIPINAS TEAM

Do You?
1 Do you believe that love is forever?
:::... LOVE IS BETTER GIVEN THAN DEFINED.

2 Do you get hurt by people easily?
:::... HINDI NAMAN.

3 Do you believe that all people are generally good?
... GENERALLY, OO.

4 Can you be anyone you want to be?
:::...Hey, you got to love me for what I am for simply being me, 'di ba? Why be anyone else?

5 Do mean people make you sad?
... They can make me return the favor.

6 Does ice cream make you happy?
:::....I can make ice cream happy.

7.Do you sing in the shower?
:::...NOPE

8 When it rains, do you like to splash in the puddles?
:::...MINSAN

9 If you see a cute guy/girl walk down the street,do you smile and tell him/her that he/she is cute?
...NOPE

10 Do you notice when people have beautiful eyes?
... I usually notice SOMETHING SPECIAL WITH SOMEONE kapag matagal ko na siyang hindi nakikita.

11 Have you ever cried at a movie?
:::...YUP. Madali akong maiyak. Kahit sa mga palabas na tipong "Wish Ko Lang" eh napapaiyak ako eh.

12 Is it cute when old people are holding hands?
:::...IT'S SWEET.

13 Are you a happy person?
:::...VERY MUCH

14 Do you tend not to worry even when you knowsomething bad is about to happen?
:::...I tend to worry a lot on whatever will happen, whether good or bad.

15 Is it fine to cut the barbie's hair?
...That I cannot answer.

16 Have you ever laughed so hard that your stomach hurt?
:::... Bwahahahaha, ugh, aray, uh, sakit

18 Are you slightly lazy?
:::... VERY MUCH

19 Do you like to drive with the windows down?
:::... I don't have a car, but I like sitting in front of the jeepney. I hope there's a connection somewhere.

20 Are you in love?
:::... VERY MUCH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
AU REVOIR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home